Hors d’Oeuvres Salmon Caviar
A great salmon caviar recipe to try ! Red caviar makes hors d’oeuvres exciting.
Salmon Caviar INGREDIENTS :
- a spoonful of cream cheese or goat cheese
- a strip of smoked salmon
- red caviar
- endive leaves
- a dab of crème fraîche
- fresh French bread
* For a luxurious treat, roll a spoonful of cream cheese or goat cheese
in a strip of smoked salmon and top with red caviar. This concept can be expanded as a first course, using shrimp, crab or lobster salad instead of the cheese (salad will fall out of the rollup in a finger food—it needs to be confined to plated foods).
* Fill endive leaves with a dab of crème fraîche and red caviar.
* Fill miniature pastry cups with red caviar.
* If you can’t find pastry cups, it’s easy to cover fresh French bread with sweet butter or crème fraîche
* Or, if you’re patient, you can tease the caviar into the shape of a heart. The salmon caviar
is ready..enjoy the hor's d'Oeuvres...